Beacon View, Mount Hawke, TR4 3 bedroom terraced house for sale

Guide price

£169,950

  • Bedroom IconIcon set Bedroom
    3
  • Bathroom IconIcon set Bathroom
    1
  • Reception IconIcon set Reception
    0

About this property

TENURE: To be advised

Three bedroom mid terraced house under the 106 agreement now covering the whole of Cornwall. The property is available with an 82% share with the remaining 18% rental payments of 103.96 pcm. Constructed in 2010 the property benefits from double glazing, off road parking, under floor heating, solar panels. This is a shared ownership property and interested parties need to be registered on the help to buy south west. Information on this can be found at info@helptobuysouthwest.org.uk.

Room details

  • Lounge 2.87m x 4.29m
    Double glazed uPVC window facing the front overlooking the communal garden. Underfloor heating, carpeted flooring.
  • Kitchen Diner 5.97m x 2.82m
    UPVC back double glazed door, opening onto the garden. Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear overlooking the garden. Underfloor heating, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls. Roll top work surface, wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and with mixer tap with drainer, integrated, electric oven, integrated, electric hob, stainless steel extractor, space for fridge/freezer.
  • WC 1.22m x 1.45m
    Double glazed uPVC window with obscure glass facing the front. Underfloor heating, vinyl flooring, tiled splashbacks. Low level WC, wash hand basin and porcelain sink.
  • Master Bedroom 3.02m x 3.96m
    Double bedroom; double glazed uPVC window facing the rear overlooking the garden with countryside views. Radiator, carpeted flooring.
  • Bedroom 2 2.85m x 2.85m
    Double bedroom; double glazed uPVC window facing the rear overlooking the garden with countryside views. Radiator, carpeted flooring.
  • Bedroom 3 2.62m x 2.59m
    Single bedroom; double glazed uPVC window facing the front overlooking the communal garden. Radiator, carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe.
  • Bathroom 2.92m x 1.50m
    Double glazed uPVC window with frosted glass facing the front. Radiator, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls. Low level WC, double ended bath, shower over bath and thermostatic shower, pedestal sink and wash hand basin, extractor fan and shaving point.
  • Outside 0m x 0m
    To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden area laid as astro turf, pond, and storage shed. To the rear of the garden is a gateway leading to two allocated parking space.

Energy Performance Certificate

Energy Performance Certificate External Link IconIcon set External Link

Agent details

Miller Countrywide St Agnes

  • 14 Vicarage Road
  • St Agnes
  • Cornwall
  • TR5 0NJ
Phone IconIcon set Phone 01872 830 211 Email IconIcon set Email

Extras

Arrange a viewing

Tick IconIcon set Tick

Thank you for your request

A member of the branch team will be in touch shortly to confirm your viewing.

Error

Sorry, there was an issue submitting your request, please try again later.

Warning Icon Icon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross Icon Icon set Cross
Warning Icon Icon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross Icon Icon set Cross

Warning Icon Icon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross Icon Icon set Cross

Your information is being collected and processed by Countrywide for the purposes of providing the service and/or products you have requested. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and all other applicable data protection law and regulation, such as the General Data Protection Regulation. We may market products and services to you under the lawful basis of legitimate interests. Should you not wish to receive any unsolicited marketing from us you have the right to object to this processing by emailing privacy@countrywide.co.ukFull details of how we process your information can be found in our website Privacy Notice. A printed copy of our Privacy Notice is available on request. If you need to discuss how your information is being processed, please contact us at privacy@countrywide.co.uk.

Mortgage calculator

Warning Icon Icon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross Icon Icon set Cross
£
Warning Icon Icon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross Icon Icon set Cross
Mortgage type? Option must not be empty

Estimated monthly payment

£{{total | currency : '' : 0}} Call us on 0808 196 1674

Supporting your purchase

You may also be interested in

New homes

Buy a beautiful new home from our large selection of developments, many of which include Help to Buy for those with just a 5% deposit.

New homes

Property auctions

We sell residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural properties and land by public auction across the UK.

Property auctions

Land sales

Whether you're looking to buy or sell land, our nationally-based land division sources quality on and off-market sites throughout the UK.

Land sales

View our full range of services

More services