Thanks for your genuine kindness and help in selling our property. You turned what is normally a stressful process into a stress free one.

Mr & Mrs Tallis, Cornwall
Agent Details
Miller Countrywide
16 Fore Street
Bodmin
Cornwall
PL31 2HQ
01208 420 145; 01208 420 167
Energy Performance Certificates

Bodmin, PL31

3 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale

Estimate your mortgage payments
Arrange Viewing
Sold subject to contract
  • Floorplan 1
  • Energy Performance Certificate Graph

3 Bedroom End of Terrace House, Northey Road, Bodmin, PL31 1JF

Property Description

A Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House With Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, Parking And Gardens

A modern three bedroom house built in 2011 of a split level design comprising kitchen/diner, lounge, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a garden to the rear and an allocated parking space for one car. The property also has the remainder of its NHBC guarantee.

This is a leasehold property with 99 years from 1st January 2011. The full value is 164,000 and you will buy a 40% share for 65,600, with rent payable for the remaining 60% of: 275.49 including service charge and buildings insurance. Staircasing to 100% freehold is available. This property is subject to a S106 agreement and applicants will need to meet the local connection set out in this agreement. Please call for full details.

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Hall 0m x 0m

    Doors and stairs off to rooms.

  • WC 0m x 0m

    Small double glazed window to the front elevation.

  • Kitchen 4.20m x 2.50m

    The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of units comprising base cupboards, wall mounted cupboards, sliding drawers with work surface over. Appliance spaces, sink unit, central heating boiler, double glazed windows to the front and side elevations.

  • Living Room 5.13m x 3.70m

    Under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed doors open onto the garden.

  • Landing 0m x 0m

    Stairs and doors off to rooms.

  • Bedroom One 4.70m x 3m

    Double glazed windows to the rear elevation.

  • Bedroom Two 4.30m x 2.60m

    Double glazed windows to the front and side elevations.

  • Bedroom Three 2.60m x 2.30m

    Double glazed windows to the front elevation.

  • Bathroom 2m x 1.90m

    Comprising WC, wash hand basin and bath. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.

  • Outside 0m x 0m

    There is an allocated parking bay to the front.

  • Garden 0m x 0m

    The rear garden consists of a decked area, small patio and lawn area. Rear access.

  • Section 106 0m x 0m

    This is a leasehold property with 99 years from 1st January 2011. The full value is £164,000 and you will buy a 40% share for £66,500, with rent payable for the remaining 60% of £275.49 including service charge and buildings insurance. Staircasing to 100% freehold is available. This property is subject to a S106 agreement and applicants will need to meet the local connection set out in this agreement. Please call for full details.

  • Asking Price £65,600
  • 3 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale

    Bodmin, PL31

Estimate your monthly mortgage payments for

Bodmin, PL31 Asking Price £65,600 Approximate monthly repayment
Deposit amount
Interest rate
Repayment term
£
%
years
Countrywide Mortgage Services can help you

Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday

*

Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.

Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.
x